Wholesale Eyeliner Glue Pen Vendor
1.Who Is The World’S First Glue Liner Lash Adhesive Wholesale Vendors ?
- Lanvin Lashes the Adhesive Eyeliner Pen Wholesale vendor manufacturer . Our Glue Liner Lash Adhesive is the world’s first lash glue/eyeliner that makes applying eyelash adhesive and eyelashes absolutely foolproof! if you want to wholesale Adhesive Eyeliner bulk , Lanvin Lashes is your Best Chose !
- Black or Clear lash glue glides on along your lashline, ready for your favorite falsies to adhere to for all day wear!
- All that was tricky about gluing on false eyelashes is a thing of the past!
- Lanvin lashes liner and glue in one has a felt tip that glides on as eyeliner & performs like lash glue. Available in Black or Clear.
- If you want to wholesale adhesive eyeliner pen in bulk , please Contact us friendly.
2.Any Question about Adhesive Eyeliner Pen
- What Can I Use If I Have No Eyelash Glue? – You can use Lanvin Adhesive Eyeliner Pen . it is better and easy then lash glue .
- What’S The Best Eyelash Glue To Use?- That is Dior Adhesive Eyeliner Pen , You can try it .
- How Do You Use Lanvin Lash Glue Eyeliner? – You can read below , we can teach you how to use it .
- Can I Use Super Glue On Fake Eyelashes? – no , it is not good for your eye, because it is not easy clear out . but Adhesive Eyeliner Pen is hard buy can easy clear it .
- Store GlueLiner vertically, cap side down, to prevent drying out. As needed, clean the felt-tip with makeup remover.
- GlueLiner is formulated to last all day, but oily skin might require reapplication.
- Line your lid generously, with as much GlueLiner as needed to create a sufficient base for the width and length of the lash band you will secure to it.
4.How Do You Use Adhesive Eyeliner?
- IMPORTANT: Please ensure that your eyelid is free from oil before applying our Lash Adhesive, this will drastically improve the adhesive’s hold – For oily lids, please cleanse the eye area and ensure it is completely dry.
- DO NOT use the cleansing oil to clean your lashes as this will cause them to fall apart. The cleansing oil is strictly for removing the adhesive from your eyelid.
- DO NOT use an oil based mascara with the false eyelashes.
- Pull the cap off to remove the cap. Please do not unscrew the pen.
5.Instructions Of Adhesive Eyeliner
Step 1 – Preparation
- Hold your falsies against your eyes to gauge the length of the lashes. Trim the lashes down to size with a pair of scissors if necessary. Trim carefully, and from the outer end!
- Make sure your eyelids are clean and free from any oil. You can use a non-oil based cleanser to achieve oil-free lids.
- If using mascara, please apply the mascara before applying your lashes. This will help you make the most of your reusable lashes!
- Roll each lash around your finger for 1 minute. This will help them take shape and will prevent the ends lifting.
Step 2 – Application (Best option for black adhesive & clear adhesive with light/no makeup)
- Shake your Flick & Stick pen well!
- Apply your Adhesive Eyeliner to your lash line as you would like any normal eyeliner. Add a touch more liner to the inner and outer corners for extra hold.
- Apply the lashes by starting with the inner corners then lightly pressing along the lash line securing the lashes in place. Adjust as necessary. Pinch and press down near the roots of the lashes to set them. Touch up with pen if required.
- Please clean your Flick & Stick pen regularly to remove makeup residue. You can do this by soaking a cotton pad in micellar water and gently swiping the pen tip. This will also stop it from drying out!
Step 3 – Removal
- When removing, detach your lashes slowly from the outer corners. No sticky glue means no ripped out eyelashes and easy removal!
- You can use our cleansing oil with a cotton pad to wipe away the adhesive after use. Micellar water also works well.
- After each use, please place the lashes back into their tray to retain their shape. No crusty glue means that they will be good to wear again right after removal!
- Care Tip: We recommend cleaning the tip of your adhesive pen regularly. You can do this with micellar water and a cotton pad. We also recommend cleaning any residue off of your lashes after every 4/5 uses. You can do this with a cotton bud & any non-oil based makeup remover. You can also store your pen upside down to keep fluid running to the tip. Always shake well before use! If you follow this guidance, you will get 30+ uses out of your lashes with ease!
For more details please feel free contact